- Six guest rooms, with three on each of its two floors
- One shared bathroom on each floor (totaling two in the building)
- Not wheelchair accessible
Rogers Cottage originally stood near where the Kelsey Center now stands and was moved to its current location in 1870. The building was once a home and later a tea house, has hosted ‘Abdu’l Bahá, and was the location of the first Green Acre Winter School in 1947. After experiencing many transformations in its lifetime, the historic Rogers Cottage has been renovated to include a classroom on its first floor and guest rooms.